Veritas-bu

[Veritas-bu] BMR sizing

2003-11-03 17:28:35
Subject: [Veritas-bu] BMR sizing
From: bsprangers AT omniecs DOT com (Bruce D. Sprangers)
Date: Mon, 3 Nov 2003 16:28:35 -0600
Greetings all,

I am looking to implement BMR for a client and he is looking to have a
Solaris BMR server for several Win2K servers.  Is there any guideline for
how much horsepower the BMR server will need for this?  We are looking at
one server for all the BMR functions.  The sizing guide from VRTS:
http://ftp.support.veritas.com/pub/support/products/Bare_Metal_Restore_for_N
BU/247422.pdf

talks about disk space but nothing about CPU or memory.  Any help will be
appreciated.

TIA.
Bruce

------
If we couldn't laugh, we would all go insane.
                          ....Jimmy Buffett
Bruce D. Sprangers
Technical Support Manager
OMNI/ECS