Veritas-bu

[Veritas-bu] Changing the Logs folder location for Netbackup 4.5 Master server

2003-10-30 11:07:55
Subject: [Veritas-bu] Changing the Logs folder location for Netbackup 4.5 Master server
From: david.chapa AT adic DOT com (David Chapa)
Date: Thu, 30 Oct 2003 09:07:55 -0700
After you did that, did you stop and start all of the processes?

I know I was able to do it for the catalog...but I never tried it with
the advanced logging directories.

David A. Chapa * Technical Advisor, Technical Marketing * ADIC *
720.249.5836 * david.chapa AT adic DOT com

Pathlight VX - Integrated Disk-to-Tape Backup - http://www.adic.com