Veritas-bu

[Veritas-bu] robot inventory and ACS library

2003-10-30 10:33:37
Subject: [Veritas-bu] robot inventory and ACS library
From: rolfcolmer AT hotmail DOT com (Rolf C)
Date: Thu, 30 Oct 2003 16:33:37 +0100
Hello all,

I have NB 341 and a ACS server. We use a range of 3 barcodes. They start
with NT, 00 and XX. I created barcode rules that put 00 tapes in a specific
pool and XX in a specific pool. These are mainframe tapes.

Is it possible to discard these tapes while running an inventory of the ACS
robot? (entry in vm.conf??) So i just do not want to see any tapes other
then starting with NT. (i know there is a posibility of configuring volume
pools on the ACS server and attach them to an IP address)

Does anyone has information about the posibilities to configure NetBackup to
achieve this, and on the posibilities to reconfigure the ACS server?

Thanx!

Chatten met je online vrienden via MSN Messenger. http://messenger.msn.nl/