Veritas-bu

[Veritas-bu] Error 5 : can't restore -- logs state not enough space looking for clues

2003-10-29 16:24:19
Subject: [Veritas-bu] Error 5 : can't restore -- logs state not enough space looking for clues
From: james.c.siano AT lmco DOT com (Siano, James C)
Date: Wed, 29 Oct 2003 16:24:19 -0500
Hello.

Attempting to do a restore and I keep getting an error 5. restored
failed.
There is a reference to a MEDIA error.
I checked the client logs ..All problems...and the message states not
enough space.
Yet it appears the machine has enough space and the master server has
what seems to be enough
Space for catalogs.

Looking for assistance on this one...maybe I'm missing something simple.