Veritas-bu

[Veritas-bu] Windows 2003 on NBU 3.4

2003-10-26 13:26:50
Subject: [Veritas-bu] Windows 2003 on NBU 3.4
From: David Rock <dave-bu AT graniteweb DOT com> (David Rock)
Date: Sun, 26 Oct 2003 12:26:50 -0600
--lCAWRPmW1mITcIfM

* Len Boyle <Len.Boyle AT sas DOT com> [2003-10-24 20:13]:
> Hello Charles and Scott
> =20
> If I remember things, fp3 had windows.net and fp5 has windows 2003.=20
> =20
> But you have to upgrade the admin console/java client to see the new sett=
ings.=20
> =20
> It appears that the nbu is not a framework that gets it's values from the=
 server (master). But instead it looks like the values are coded in the cli=
ent.=20
> =20

We are using FP5 and also do not see 2003 as an option. We DO have
WindowsNET, WindowsXP and Windows2000, though. Obviously the question is
which option is the most correct. We went with WindowsNET for the 2003
servers we have.

This is on both a 4.5 Fresh install and an upgrade from 3.4.

--=20
David Rock
david AT graniteweb DOT com

--lCAWRPmW1mITcIfM