Veritas-bu

[Veritas-bu] Multiple backups queued with NB4.5FP3

2003-10-23 08:36:12
Subject: [Veritas-bu] Multiple backups queued with NB4.5FP3
From: apearce AT kforce DOT com (Pearce, Andrew W.)
Date: Thu, 23 Oct 2003 08:36:12 -0400
For each policy you will see a job for each server and each separate stream
you have configured.  A basic policy with 5 servers will create 5 jobs.  If
you configure your file lists and server configuration for 2 streams, you
would have 10 jobs.  If you have multistreaming enabled and you specify
ALL_LOCAL_DRIVES, you will see a job for each volume you backup.

Andrew