Veritas-bu

[Veritas-bu] Backing up data to a client disk

2003-10-21 11:33:07
Subject: [Veritas-bu] Backing up data to a client disk
From: Cecil.Hypolite AT frx DOT com (Cecil.Hypolite AT frx DOT com)
Date: Tue, 21 Oct 2003 11:33:07 -0400

------_=_NextPart_001_01C397E8.A02AC430

Hi all,
I would like to perform a client backup to disk. The disk saveset should
also be on the client machine. I would like to do this by command line
execution and when done I would like to restore files from this saveset to
another client machine. Is this supported by Netbackup?
Thanks in advance,
Cecil

 This e-mail and its attachments may contain Forest Laboratories, Inc.
proprietary information that is privileged, confidential or subject to
copyright belonging to Forest Laboratories, Inc. This e-mail is intended
solely for the use of the individual or entity to which it is addressed. If
you are not the intended recipient of this e-mail, or the employee or agent
responsible for delivering this e-mail to the intended recipient, you are
hereby notified that any dissemination, distribution, copying or action
taken in relation to the contents of and attachments to this e-mail is
strictly prohibited and may be unlawful. If you have received this e-mail in
error, please notify the sender immediately and permanently delete the
original and any copy of this e-mail and any printout.

------_=_NextPart_001_01C397E8.A02AC430

<HTML>
<HEAD>
charset=3DUS-ASCII">
5.5.2653.12">
<TITLE>Backing up data to a client disk</TITLE>
</HEAD>
<BODY>

<P><FONT SIZE=3D2>Hi all,</FONT>
<BR><FONT SIZE=3D2>I would like to perform a client backup to disk. The =
disk saveset should also be on the client machine. I would like to do =
this by command line execution and when done I would like to restore =
files from this saveset to another client machine. Is this supported by =
Netbackup?</FONT></P>

<P><FONT SIZE=3D2>Thanks in advance,</FONT>
<BR><FONT SIZE=3D2>Cecil</FONT>
</P>
<BR>
<BR>

<P>____________________________________________________________________&=
nbsp;=20
</P>

<P>&nbsp;This e-mail and its attachments may contain Forest =
Laboratories, Inc. proprietary information that is privileged, =
confidential or subject to copyright belonging to Forest Laboratories, =
Inc. This e-mail is intended solely for the use of the individual or =
entity to which it is addressed. If you are not the intended recipient =
of this e-mail, or the employee or agent responsible for delivering =
this e-mail to the intended recipient, you are hereby notified that any =
dissemination, distribution, copying or action taken in relation to the =
contents of and attachments to this e-mail is strictly prohibited and =
may be unlawful. If you have received this e-mail in error, please =
notify the sender immediately and permanently delete the original and =
any copy of this e-mail and any printout.</P>

</BODY>
</HTML>
------_=_NextPart_001_01C397E8.A02AC430--