Veritas-bu

[Fwd: Re: [Veritas-bu] Any Redhat 9 workarounds?]

2003-10-20 15:59:51
Subject: [Fwd: Re: [Veritas-bu] Any Redhat 9 workarounds?]
From: cjpelton AT ucdavis DOT edu (Chris Pelton)
Date: Mon, 20 Oct 2003 12:59:51 -0700
--------------090401040002030300060604

Hi Wayne,

Thanks for the tip, however it wasn't so successful with my machine. The
errors still appeared, probably because its coming out of STDERR. I
tried redirecting STDERR and using the same method, but for some reason
STDERR won't be parsed by tail +2, its either all there or nothing.

Anybody else having  luck/no luck?

Thanks,
Chris

--------------090401040002030300060604
 filename="Re: [Veritas-bu] Any Redhat 9 workarounds?"