Veritas-bu

[Veritas-bu] vault on nb4.5

2003-10-17 18:09:24
Subject: [Veritas-bu] vault on nb4.5
From: Mark.Donaldson AT experianems DOT com (Donaldson, Mark)
Date: Fri, 17 Oct 2003 16:09:24 -0600
I'm a datacenter user, I've been doing it for quite some time and taught a
class on command-line scripting at the last Veritas Vision Conference.  The
two versions are nearly identical except for the client & multi-library
limitations.  Version 5.0 will bring the business server even closer to the
current datacenter version functionality.

You're right - if the primary copy becomes corrupt or otherwise unusable,
you'll need to change the primary copy to be the offsite copy manually (or
manually expire the current primary copy which would automatically promote
the offsite copy to be the new primary copy.)

The real shame for you is that I seem to be the master of typos today.

-M