Veritas-bu

[Veritas-bu] vault on nb4.5

2003-10-17 17:54:35
Subject: [Veritas-bu] vault on nb4.5
From: dbase77 AT yahoo DOT com (Feroz F. Basir)
Date: Fri, 17 Oct 2003 22:54:35 +0100 (BST)
Hi,

Very good. Let say my onsite (original) backup tape
corrupted for some reason. Do I need to change the
offsite tape as primary? I assume I have to do that
since NB catalog only request the original tape as you
said earlier. Do correct me if my theory is wrong
here.

Thanks again. I wonder if you work with data centre or
someting. You seem to know NB very well. I just
started to learn the functionality of NB towards
business.

regards,
feroz

 --- "Donaldson, Mark"
<Mark.Donaldson AT experianems DOT com> wrote: > The
duplicate copy is recorded in the catalog as

=== message truncated ===