Veritas-bu

[Veritas-bu] vault on nb4.5

2003-10-17 17:28:57
Subject: [Veritas-bu] vault on nb4.5
From: dbase77 AT yahoo DOT com (Feroz F. Basir)
Date: Fri, 17 Oct 2003 22:28:57 +0100 (BST)
Hi,

If I use this bpduplicate command, If I want to
restore data using this offsite tape, do I need to
import first? Since NB catalog only have an entry for
onsite tape. Am I correct here?

regards,
feroz

 --- "Donaldson, Mark"
<Mark.Donaldson AT experianems DOT com> wrote: > Well, you've
got two drives, that's the minimum, of