Veritas-bu

RES: [Veritas-bu] Getting two drives to work under veritas netbackup datacenter

2003-10-14 20:20:50
Subject: RES: [Veritas-bu] Getting two drives to work under veritas netbackup datacenter
From: carlos_listas AT yahoo.com DOT br (Carlos Alberto Lima dos Santos)
Date: Tue, 14 Oct 2003 21:20:50 -0300
        To use the 2 drives you have to create a storage unit with both, and to
increase the performance of backup you can use multiplexing.
        Find on site of veritas support http:\\support.veritas.com informations
about NET_BUFFER_SZ e anothers buffers variables and documents about
tunning.

T+

Carlos Alberto Lima dos Santos
Eng. de Computação