Veritas-bu

[Veritas-bu] windows 2003

2003-10-14 14:06:14
Subject: [Veritas-bu] windows 2003
From: Quarantine AT GSCCCA DOT ORG (Quarantine)
Date: Tue, 14 Oct 2003 14:06:14 -0400
Check out this article:  http://seer.support.veritas.com/docs/253391.htm
SSO is only supported completely for one (yeah, one) HBA.  The article
mentions that Veritas will support other HBA/driver scenarios as long as the
underlying SAN stability issues are addressed.  I have an open ticket with
Veritas and will pass on more info as our conversation progresses.

William, can you tell me your case number or the person to whom you were
speaking (offline if you wish)?  Maybe the two people can confer and we can
get a better picture of what we can expect moving forward.  I know this
throws a kink in my Win03 upgrade plans.

Matt