Veritas-bu

[Veritas-bu] Brick-level Exchange Backup Performance

2003-10-07 17:02:56
Subject: [Veritas-bu] Brick-level Exchange Backup Performance
From: jon_bousselot AT sd.vrtx DOT com (Jon Bousselot)
Date: Tue, 07 Oct 2003 14:02:56 -0700
Robert,
Your method for mailbox backup sounds interesting.  I don't get 41
errors, and we can get all the mailboxes within an acceptable backup
window using just one stream.   Can you explain more of what you did to
get 8 mailboxes at once?
I'm trying to visualize what the file list would look like for that setup.

-Jon
I'm also on LTO-1, backing up over gigabit ethernet.