Veritas-bu

[Veritas-bu] user id was not superuser

2003-09-28 18:19:23
Subject: [Veritas-bu] user id was not superuser
From: eduardo AT quantumbe DOT com (Eduardo Camareno)
Date: Sun, 28 Sep 2003 18:19:23 -0400
Hello All:

I have several(6) media server and one one master/media, running Veritas
NBU 4.5  From all the media server I can execute the bkbackup command
line with no problem, but from the master I get this messages.

user id was not superuser
EXIT STATUS 140: user id was not superuser

In the master server the autorization for user is set to all media
servers and master. I also modify the /usr/openv/java/auth.conf and
include and entry for the oracle user. I  have compare the different
servers  but still I can get it to work. Do you have any more ideas?

Thanks;
Eduardo