Veritas-bu

[Veritas-bu] Question on bplabel

2003-09-29 10:20:48
Subject: [Veritas-bu] Question on bplabel
From: williams.k.1 AT pg DOT com (williams.k.1 AT pg DOT com)
Date: Mon, 29 Sep 2003 10:20:48 -0400
--=_alternative 004ED00685256DB0_=

I have a 3.2 master (yes i know it's old) running on NT 4 SP6a. When I
issue a bplabel -ev MON02A  -d dlt -u 0, it labels the tape with just
MONP. I have tried using different tapes, restarting netbackup, and the
normal fix all for NT, a reboot. Nothing seems to work. Has anyone seen
this? Any fixes?

Thanks,

Kris Williams
--=_alternative 004ED00685256DB0_=

running on NT 4 SP6a. When I issue a bplabel -ev MON02A &nbsp;-d dlt -u 0, it
labels the tape with just MONP. I have tried using different tapes, restarting
netbackup, and the normal fix all for NT, a reboot. Nothing seems to work. Has
anyone seen this? Any fixes?</font>
--=_alternative 004ED00685256DB0_=--