Veritas-bu

[Veritas-bu] Question on NBU scheduler....

2003-09-29 10:12:07
Subject: [Veritas-bu] Question on NBU scheduler....
From: Eric.Shafto AT drkw DOT com (Shafto, Eric)
Date: Mon, 29 Sep 2003 10:12:07 -0400
At the very least, you should be able to specify when your "backup day"
starts.

Hmmm. What about setting yourself to a different time zone? If you want a
window that starts at 20:00 and runs through 02:00, what if you told your
server it was in a time zone 4 hours earlier, and then set the window from
00:00 to 06:00?

Anyone have any thoughts about this?