Veritas-bu

[Veritas-bu] Client multiple IP addresses?

2003-09-26 02:47:15
Subject: [Veritas-bu] Client multiple IP addresses?
From: brounb AT adi-limited DOT com (Broun, Bevan)
Date: Fri, 26 Sep 2003 16:47:15 +1000
This bit of info I got while trying to get a second backup interface
working may help:

You can check name resolution via the bpclntcmd:
- bpclcntcmd -hn <hostname>
- bpclntccmd -ip <ip address>

To check the specific name resolution on the client or server can resolve
correctly, then try:
Bpclntcmd -pn from the client which should show a loop of communication
between the client and master.

BB

on Fri, Sep 26, 2003 at 08:38:56AM +0200, Marco van Putten <m.vanputten AT