Veritas-bu

[Veritas-bu] 134 Unable to process request because the server resources are busy

2003-09-25 11:16:20
Subject: [Veritas-bu] 134 Unable to process request because the server resources are busy
From: Eric.Shafto AT drkw DOT com (Shafto, Eric)
Date: Thu, 25 Sep 2003 11:16:20 -0400
Are these regular backups, or are you using database extensions? If you are,
you should know that extension jobs don't queue. They just run and fail and
run and fail and run and fail. If a drive doesn't become available pretty
soon, they just stop trying with a 134 error. We have our Exchange/database
backups start an hour before the rest of our backups so that they don't have
to compete for drives.