Veritas-bu

[Veritas-bu] How to disable a Vault profile

2003-09-17 05:47:29
Subject: [Veritas-bu] How to disable a Vault profile
From: ssesar AT rcn DOT com (Steven L. Sesar)
Date: Wed, 17 Sep 2003 05:47:29 -0400
Disable the policy which runs it.

Vault images are not dependant upon the profile name.

To specify the vault schedule as you suggest, use calendar scheduling. You
will configure scheduling inside the policy which runs vault.

 However, beware that there is a "feature" of calendar-based schedule, that
will run the policy twice, if you're start window crosses the midnight
boundary.

--Steve