Veritas-bu

[Veritas-bu] netapps and backup

2003-09-12 15:14:54
Subject: [Veritas-bu] netapps and backup
From: Len.Boyle AT sas DOT com (Len Boyle)
Date: Fri, 12 Sep 2003 15:14:54 -0400
Hello Marvin

I do not, but there is a write up on netapp's web site at

http://www.netapp.com/tech_library/3052.html#Sect4.3

I was looking things up on their site yesterday and ran into this white paper.
There is an error with the tsm function that I   found in a quick scan, but it
looks like a good starting point.

len