Veritas-bu

[Veritas-bu] Veritas-bu digest, Vol 1 #2469 -

2003-08-29 13:58:24
Subject: [Veritas-bu] Veritas-bu digest, Vol 1 #2469 -
From: Josh.Goldfarb AT blackrock DOT com (Goldfarb, Josh)
Date: Fri, 29 Aug 2003 13:58:24 -0400
Just a quick question.

Does anyone have a script that will allow me to pull all the year end tapes of
certain server if I need to recall all of them for DR restores.  Instead of
Going into the GUI and starting Each Restore and getting the media ID numbers.
I also know you can go into the reports and query "all" and the server and it
will return the Media ID and then you can export it to Excel.  But I am looking
for a quick way to do this via a script.

On another note, I have some other scripts that I would like to share if anyone
is interested..

thx
josh