Veritas-bu

[Veritas-bu] unsupported parameter -jobgrpid

2003-08-12 13:14:36
Subject: [Veritas-bu] unsupported parameter -jobgrpid
From: dlowenst AT mail.sdsu DOT edu (Dave Lowenstein)
Date: Tue, 12 Aug 2003 10:14:36 -0700 (PDT)
okay, I'm stumped and so is sun who is supporting me for netbackup
business server 4.5 which i purchased from them.

first, upgrading the server to feature pack 3 made jnbSA stop working.
reinstalling the packages seemed to fix that.  the only lingering problem
is that I get this error on every backup that runs.

08/12/2003 03:01:55 xxmasterxx bla  from client bla: WRN - Unsupported
parameter:
                    -jobgrpid 12834

My data are being backed up, but this is annoying at best. any ideas?

Dave Lowenstein
Analyst/Programmer
Instructional Technology Services
San Diego State University