Veritas-bu

[Veritas-bu] RE: Help

2003-08-11 14:23:48
Subject: [Veritas-bu] RE: Help
From: steve.kraft AT veritas DOT com (Steve Kraft)
Date: Mon, 11 Aug 2003 13:23:48 -0500
> Well i new to Veritas netbackup utility , anyway i wanna know
> is there any Documentation for installation of Veritas on
> Solaris 7 and also trouble shooting.

Sadath,

Yes, all the manuals are available in PDF format on the NetBackup
CDROMs and http://support.veritas.com.

How did you get my email address?  Just curious.

For further assistance, please call our 800 number and open a
support case, or email support AT veritas DOT com to open a case.

Once you have a case open, let me know the Case ID, and I'll
take it if I am available.

Steve

STEVE KRAFT
Technical Services

DIRECT: 651.746.3201
FAX: 651.746.3010
MAIN NUMBER: 651.746.7000
steve.kraft AT veritas DOT com
Hours: 10am - 7pm Central
VERITAS Software Corporation
2815 Cleveland Avenue | Roseville, MN 55113