Veritas-bu

[Veritas-bu] Backup status

2003-08-10 14:56:23
Subject: [Veritas-bu] Backup status
From: rajman AT ureach DOT com (Raj Mannar)
Date: Sun, 10 Aug 2003 14:56:23 -0400
Hi,

    I would like to have only one entry per policy in the
output. This does not happen, if the policy is using
multi-streaming.  For every multistreamed session there is a
corresponding output.  Is there a way to consolidate the output
of the multistreamed sessions status of a backup into one line
of output?

thanks