Veritas-bu

[Veritas-bu] Use media from other NBU server

2003-08-08 16:37:55
Subject: [Veritas-bu] Use media from other NBU server
From: eyam AT hotmail DOT com (Eliza Yam)
Date: Fri, 08 Aug 2003 20:37:55 +0000
Hello all,
I have some tapes used on one NetBackup server.  That server has been
decommissioned.  I'd like to reuse those tapes on another NetBackup server.

I add the tapes in the library and do a inventory.  Initiate a manual backup
but I got "Media write" error.  What is the procedure of reuse media from
other NBU server?

Thanks a lot.
Eliza