Veritas-bu

[Veritas-bu] Status message - never backed up

2003-08-08 17:24:03
Subject: [Veritas-bu] Status message - never backed up
From: amarkham AT cdsinc DOT com (Amie Markham-Tilburt)
Date: Fri, 08 Aug 2003 11:24:03 -1000
Hi all,

Running Netbackup Professional 3.51.20 on a Solaris 8 server with Windows
2000 Professional clients.

Recently we were running out disk space (Exceeded capacity messages) but
we've corrected that by adding additional disk space.  Now I run a client
backup successfully (the client is reporting that) but on the Netbackup
Professional
Console the status message for that client is "Never backed up".  I don't
know if I have a good backup or not.  But when I do a restore it reports
it restored succesfully on the client.  I've restarted the Server service
but it still comes up with the same status message.  It's not on one client,
it's on many.  Could this be a timeout issue?  Is there a setting for
timeouts?
It seems like it's not reporting right, but I'm not sure.  I've tried the
web interace too
on port 7777 but it reports the "never backed up" status message too for the
clients.

If anyone has any advice or suggestions it would be greatly appreciated.
Thanks!
Amie