Veritas-bu

[Veritas-bu] xbpadm from Mac OS X system?

2003-08-08 12:16:37
Subject: [Veritas-bu] xbpadm from Mac OS X system?
From: William.Enestvedt AT jwu DOT edu (William Enestvedt)
Date: Fri, 8 Aug 2003 12:16:37 -0400
Has anyone run the xbpadm tool (or any other X-based NBU tools) on a Solaris
Master/Media Server over an SSH link from Mac OS X system?
   That is, if I have a Mac OS X box (with Apple's X or the fink-installed X)
on my desk that that I use to connect to a Solaris NBU 3.4 server, can I manage
it that way, or do I need to repy on a combination of the CLI tools and the
Windows Java GUI (ugh)?
   Thanks.
-wde
--