Veritas-bu

[Veritas-bu] Vault management - policies

2003-08-06 13:28:41
Subject: [Veritas-bu] Vault management - policies
From: amarkham AT cdsinc DOT com (Amie Markham-Tilburt)
Date: Wed, 06 Aug 2003 07:28:41 -1000
Hi all - someone else already configured the vault management policies, so
I'm new to vault.

The vault policy is configured to backup all clients on two backup policies
listed.

The two policies are windows clients on one policy and unix clients in
another policy.  But only the windows client images are getting duplicated
by vault.  I looked in the policy and I see both policies listed for all
clients.

And both policies backup daily successfully.  I thought maybe the unix
clients weren't backing up with successful images, but that's not the case.

How can I troubleshoot this?

Thanks for any advice and your time.

Amie