Veritas-bu

[Veritas-bu] Re: configuration reporting

2003-08-04 13:22:08
Subject: [Veritas-bu] Re: configuration reporting
From: kubanskamac AT wp DOT pl (Jakub Bielecki)
Date: Mon, 4 Aug 2003 19:22:08 +0200
Well actually exactly what I need is:
- human-readable information
- only options visible in GUI
- divided in sections corresponding to GUI
- on Windows platform
- all non-default config settings marked with *

Then I would grab the output of script and paste it into my documentation.

I don't want to simply dump all the configs, because
I'm working with very GUI-oriented people :))

regards
Jakub