Veritas-bu

[Veritas-bu] old jobs hanging around in activity monitor

2003-07-31 16:01:43
Subject: [Veritas-bu] old jobs hanging around in activity monitor
From: s.palmer AT umassp DOT edu (Suzanne Palmer)
Date: Thu, 31 Jul 2003 16:01:43 -0400
When I launch the activity monitor from the xnb gui, I see about
two-dozen jobs in the window that have only a job ID and no other
info. They can't be deleted, don't disappear over the course of time
(they've been there now for nearly three months) and rebooting and
restarting netbackup doesn't clear them. Anybody seen anything like
this, or have any ideas how I might get rid of them?

Thanks in advance,

-Suzanne