Veritas-bu

[Veritas-bu] Backing up Lotus Notes databases

2003-07-31 12:40:27
Subject: [Veritas-bu] Backing up Lotus Notes databases
From: fperetmere AT adic DOT com (Francois Xavier Peretmere)
Date: Thu, 31 Jul 2003 09:40:27 -0700

 It won't be supported but usually it works fine.

 The only supported way (either VERITAS or Lotus I'd say) is to use the agent.
Its utilisation is pretty straight forward, you don't have -usually- to cope
with transaction logs as with Oracle fe., it's more "black boxed".

 You may want want to d/l the Notes agent user guide from the VERITAS web site
to see by yourself.

 Amicalement.

--
#include <ADIC/std_disclaimer.h>
François-Xavier Peretmere  -  ADIC Europe, France.