Veritas-bu

[Veritas-bu] Robot Slots

2003-07-30 19:51:55
Subject: [Veritas-bu] Robot Slots
From: backup_acct_101 AT yahoo DOT com (J Glacius)
Date: Wed, 30 Jul 2003 16:51:55 -0700 (PDT)
--0-687021405-1059609115=:93117

Does anyone know how I can get the robot slot information of my media server
from my master's CLI?

We were using vmcheckxxx but Veritas has changed the output in FP4...so now I
can't make my script work.

Any suggestions would be greatly beneficial.

Thanks

--0-687021405-1059609115=:93117

<DIV>Does anyone know how I can get the robot slot information of my media
server from my master's CLI?</DIV>
<DIV>&nbsp;</DIV>
<DIV>We were using vmcheckxxx but Veritas has changed the output in FP4...so
now I can't make my script work.</DIV>
<DIV>&nbsp;</DIV>
<DIV>Any suggestions would be greatly beneficial.</DIV>
<DIV>&nbsp;</DIV>
<DIV>Thanks </DIV>
<DIV>J</DIV><p><hr SIZE=1>
Do you Yahoo!?<br>
SiteBuilder</a> - Free, easy-to-use web site design software
--0-687021405-1059609115=:93117--