Veritas-bu

[Veritas-bu] moving catalog

2003-07-30 12:33:28
Subject: [Veritas-bu] moving catalog
From: Imran.a.Khan AT services.fujitsu DOT com (Khan Imran A)
Date: Wed, 30 Jul 2003 17:33:28 +0100
Hi

I have a w2k set-up with a master server and 12 clients

I installed Veritas on the c:\drive and have been running it for a week and
now want to change the catalog location to the d:\which has more disk space.
Any ideas on the easiest method of changing the location of the \db,
\database & \var to the d:\ without having to re-installing it. I heard you
could edit the driver letter in the registry and it would be ok .. but could
not find it in the registry

Kind Regards,

Imran Khan
Data Storage Solutions
FUJITSU SERVICES
Tel:   + 44 (0) 0870 325 2498
Mob: + 44 (0) 7867 821 294

E-mail: Imran.A.Khan AT services.fujitsu DOT com
Web:   http://services.fujitsu.com
Fujitsu Services Limited, Registered in England no 96056, Registered Office
26, Finsbury Square, London, EC2A 1SL

This e-mail is only for the use of its intended recipient.  Its contents are
confidential and may be privileged.  Fujitsu Services does not guarantee
that this e-mail has not been intercepted and amended or that it is
virus-free.