Veritas-bu

[Veritas-bu] Re: Authentication Problem.....

2003-07-24 12:16:44
Subject: [Veritas-bu] Re: Authentication Problem.....
From: sja AT charter DOT net (sja AT charter DOT net)
Date: Thu, 24 Jul 2003 12:16:44 -0400
Hello,

   Is it possible that inetd is starting before the
filesystem that NetBackup is on gets mounted?  You might
want to try doing a kill -HUP against inetd, and if the
java login works afterward, it seems likely that this is
the case.

Lurch
---
Hi,

I have installed Veritas Netbackup 4.5 on Sun Fire 480 R.
Every time  I
restart this system, I am UNABLE TO LOGIN through jnbSA.
Previously it
was taking root password for login. Now not possible to
Login.

Any idea on how to login OR reset the password  ???
After reinstallation of Netbackup, I can login .

Regards,
Purushotham