Veritas-bu

[Veritas-bu] start with 2 nbu masters, end up with 1 master and 1 media server

2003-07-24 00:36:17
Subject: [Veritas-bu] start with 2 nbu masters, end up with 1 master and 1 media server
From: defaultrouter AT hotmail DOT com (default router)
Date: Wed, 23 Jul 2003 21:36:17 -0700
Greetings Group - The subject of merging master servers has been brought up
before, but I just haven't been able to pull it together.  I think what I'm
trying to do should be easy, perhaps someone can help me.
I've got 2 machines, both Win2k master servers (4.5).  I'd like to make one
of them a media server to the other master server, maintaining all my media
and backup information in the process.  Can anyone set me straight here?

Thanks in advance
DR