Veritas-bu

[Veritas-bu] F_UNLCK failed

2003-07-18 14:28:12
Subject: [Veritas-bu] F_UNLCK failed
From: rob AT worman DOT org (Rob Worman)
Date: Fri, 18 Jul 2003 13:28:12 -0500
well...  the "disregard the error" comment is indeed a suggested
workaround for this error message, but keep in mind that the
"workaround" is no longer necessary since the patch stops the
spurious errors from appearing.

my point being, a lame interim workaround is better than a lame
permanent workaround.  :-))

HTH
rob