Veritas-bu

[Veritas-bu] F_UNLCK failed

2003-07-18 13:20:36
Subject: [Veritas-bu] F_UNLCK failed
From: david.chapa AT adic DOT com (David Chapa)
Date: Fri, 18 Jul 2003 10:20:36 -0700
>From 45_5M Readme.

----
   F_UNLOCK <16> error no longer appears in the bpdbm log when
compression
   is not due. The process was trying to unlock a file that was not
locked.

Workaround:
   Unless the lock really did fail, there will be no data loss.  The
   recommended workaround would be to disregard the error in the log.

   (All NetBackup Servers)
----

At least it's an official response.

David Chapa