Veritas-bu

[Veritas-bu] used DLT Tapes - useful tip

2003-07-18 07:24:19
Subject: [Veritas-bu] used DLT Tapes - useful tip
From: Quarantine AT GSCCCA DOT ORG (Quarantine)
Date: Fri, 18 Jul 2003 07:24:19 -0400
Do you really think we're all too stupid to see that you work for CMT?  Your
"friend" that you sold your tapes to also works for CMT.  Hmm.  You think
maybe you're just a sales weasel posing as a customer?  That's original.

I consider this spam and believe it has no place in a professional
newsgroup.  Of course, I would also like to pack up all spammers and ship
them off to an island somewhere with nothing to live on but Spam.  I would
think that if this happens much more that this will have to become a
moderated newsgroup.

Moderator:  Can you dump or blackball this guy's account?  I realize he can
just create another one, but it's the principle.

Matt