Veritas-bu

[Veritas-bu] Migrating from Legato

2003-07-10 10:40:00
Subject: [Veritas-bu] Migrating from Legato
From: jc AT goo-rooz DOT com (Jennifer Green)
Date: Thu, 10 Jul 2003 08:40:00 -0600
I guess what I mean is 'converted'.  I do not know of any way to extract config
info from LGTO to put into the flat config files of NBU.  I do not know of any
way to do any conversion outside of the slow migration from one to the other
with them running in parallel, etc.

This is what I am looking for - any tools or scripting anyone has done to
preserve any of the config from LGTO to put into NBU.

Thanks