Veritas-bu

[Veritas-bu] Please help... Lost st.conf data

2003-07-08 21:38:02
Subject: [Veritas-bu] Please help... Lost st.conf data
From: jrothlisberger AT Indeliq DOT com (John Rothlisberger)
Date: Tue, 8 Jul 2003 20:38:02 -0500
Well, got farther but am still having trouble.

I have been able to get the drive and robot configured and can see
media etc.  Looks good.

When I try to do a restore using bp I get:
Cannot connect to server

bprd is not running and won't stay running.
In /var/adm/messages I see:
Jul  8 18:24:02 chimisc1 bprd[223]: [ID 192819 daemon.error] Cannot contact
NetBackup bpdbm. Terminating.

Any ideas?  Really, any?

Thanks,
John