Veritas-bu

[Veritas-bu] problem adding new drive to our L180

2003-07-02 16:56:40
Subject: [Veritas-bu] problem adding new drive to our L180
From: cheryl.king AT intrado DOT com (King, Cheryl)
Date: Wed, 2 Jul 2003 14:56:40 -0600
STK installed a new drive (the third) to our L180 connected to a SUN running
NetBackup 4.5.  I did the following but the Sun doesn't see the new drive.

touch /reconfigure
shutdown the SUN server and L180
installed the drive and verified that the robot had three drives
brought up the SUN server

Any ideas would be appreciated.

                                Cheryl King
                                Systems Administrator II
                                Intrado Inc.
                                1601 Dry Creek Road
                                Longmont, CO  80503-6493
                                direct: 720.864.5162
                                fax: 720.494.6600
                                email: cheryl.king AT intrado DOT com

                                Intrado. Informed Response.TM
                                <www.intrado.com>

contain confidential or privileged information. If you are not the intended
recipient, please notify Intrado Inc. immediately at (720) 494-5800 and destroy
all copies of this message and any attachments.