Veritas-bu

[Veritas-bu] Backup queued forever on new MM server - request attempted on a non-reserved port

2003-07-02 08:41:15
Subject: [Veritas-bu] Backup queued forever on new MM server - request attempted on a non-reserved port
From: WAly AT Mobinil DOT com (Wessam Aly)
Date: Wed, 2 Jul 2003 14:41:15 +0200
Hi,

After setting up a new media manager server and joining it to the master
server I started backups but they all hang on Queued status.
>From the host properties on the master server, when I connect to the MM
to get status, I get an error "request attempted on a non-reserved port
status 45"

Any ideas ? I set all my MM and to use non-reserved ports..
*******
IMPORTANT

Confidentiality: This communication is intended for the above named person and
is confidential and/or legally privileged any opinion expressed in this
communication are not necessarily those of the Egyptian company for Mobile
Services (MobiNil). If it has come to you in error you must take no action
based on it, nor must you copy or show it to anyone: please delete/destroy and
inform the sender immediately.

No Responsibility: MobiNil is not responsible for any political, religious,
racial or partisan opinion in any correspondence conducted by its domain users.
Therefore, any such opinion expressed, whether explicitly or implicitly, in any
said correspondence is not to be interpreted as that of MobiNil.

Monitoring/Viruses: MobiNil may monitor all incoming & outgoing e-mails in line
with current legislation. Although we have taken steps to ensure that this
e-mail and attachments are free from any Virus, we advise that in keeping with
good computing practice the recipient should ensure they are actually virus
free.

The Egyptian Company for Mobile Services (MobiNil) www.mobinil.com
The World Trade Center: 1191 Corniche El Nil, Boulaq - Cairo - Egypt
Telephone: +20 2 574 - 7000 or + 20 12 320 - 0000
Fax: +20 2 574 - 7111 or +20 12 320- 7111
*******