Veritas-bu

[Veritas-bu] NB professional 3.51

2003-06-28 00:41:24
Subject: [Veritas-bu] NB professional 3.51
From: Huslage.Aaron AT cnf DOT com (Huslage, Aaron S - CNF)
Date: Fri, 27 Jun 2003 21:41:24 -0700
Sounds to me like you might be running into an MTU problem. Try changing
your MTU to something lower than the default (10/100 ethernet & PPP default
to 1500, change it to 1400). The problem is the overhead that's generated by
the VPN software causes your packets to be too big to send out. If you
change this to be lower, you'll generate slightly smaller packets and give
yourself more headroom for the VPN to add its headers.