Veritas-bu

[Veritas-bu] FlashBackup status code 20

2003-06-26 14:58:00
Subject: [Veritas-bu] FlashBackup status code 20
From: fdiaz AT landata.payma DOT es (FELIX DIAZ DE RADA QUINTANA)
Date: Thu, 26 Jun 2003 20:58:00 +0200
Hi all:

I have the following problem:

I've installed NBU DataCenter 4.5, including FlashBackup option for one
client. This client is a Solaris 8 box.

I've configured the backup class, setting the policy to "FlashBackup". The
configuration is the usual as described in the Admin guide: one cache device
and the RAW device in the "files" section, and the hostname of the client
containing these devices in the "clients" section.

I've tried both full and incremental backups, and in all cases the scheduler
stops returning the status code 20 (incorrect parameter).

Suggestions will be welcome...

Many thanks and regards,

Felix.