Veritas-bu

[Veritas-bu] Remote Administration Console (NB 4.5)

2003-06-26 17:14:22
Subject: [Veritas-bu] Remote Administration Console (NB 4.5)
From: david.chapa AT adic DOT com (David Chapa)
Date: Thu, 26 Jun 2003 14:14:22 -0700
You are running the Administrative client on XP?

Check with support.veritas.com, but I don't think they have completely
certified that with XP just yet.  I may be wrong, but that sticks in my
head for some reason.

David

David A. Chapa
Technical Advisor
Advanced Digital Information Corporation
http://www.adic.com
david.chapa AT adic DOT com