Veritas-bu

[Veritas-bu] Restoring MS-Exchange data from NetBackup

2003-06-20 23:19:53
Subject: [Veritas-bu] Restoring MS-Exchange data from NetBackup
From: Tim.McMurphy AT telus DOT com (Tim McMurphy)
Date: Fri, 20 Jun 2003 21:19:53 -0600
I have a similar case open with Veritas. Solaris 8 master, Win2k client with
Active Directory. I can browse the AD from the client and see all the
subfolders but from the master I can only see part of them. A lot are
missing.

I hope 4.5 is better than 3.4 at displaying these items because server
directed is my preference and it should work.