Veritas-bu

[Veritas-bu] Error Code 252

2003-06-10 17:12:56
Subject: [Veritas-bu] Error Code 252
From: amarkham AT cdsinc DOT com (Amie Markham-Tilburt)
Date: Tue, 10 Jun 2003 11:12:56 -1000
Hi,

Using Netbackup 4.5GA and receiving a 252 error code for the vaulting under
Status of Backups report.  Looked it up and not finding very detailed info
on what's causing this.  Did not setup the netbackup/vault config and new to
this, any help is appreciated.  What does the GA stand for under the version
number?  I see on the Veritas site that there are listings for FP (feature
packs).

Also, this doesn't need to be answered, I'm sure it's been brought up many
times, I'll search through the archives first, but there is an order to
install the patches.  I hit the Veritas support page for more info, but with
the GA, I'm not sure if I can patch using the FPs?  Hopefully that makes
sense.

Thanks for your time.
Amie