Veritas-bu

[Veritas-bu] Resource issues in jnbSA, running out of swap space?

2003-06-11 14:20:14
Subject: [Veritas-bu] Resource issues in jnbSA, running out of swap space?
From: kovar AT kealia DOT com (David C. Kovar)
Date: 11 Jun 2003 11:20:14 -0700
Greetings,

I keep running into issues with jnbSA where it hangs, becoming
unresponsive to any input. Starting a new session, or killing the
current session and starting a new session, resolves the problem.
However, it occurs again pretty quickly. I've not determined what,
exactly, causes it - a certain number of mouse clicks, menus, whatever,
but it always happens eventually.

This is a Linux RedHat 7.3 server and a Linux RedHat 8.0 client.

-David