Veritas-bu

[Veritas-bu] notify scripts on NT

2003-06-11 09:24:15
Subject: [Veritas-bu] notify scripts on NT
From: Quarantine AT GSCCCA DOT ORG (Quarantine)
Date: Wed, 11 Jun 2003 09:24:15 -0400
Check out appendix D in the system administrator's guide for more info.
Here's a bpend_notify script I wrote at one point, but no longer use.  Not
sure if this works correctly since I just found it laying around, but it
will give you an idea of how variables and blat work.

Matt

@echo off

rem  Set results file to allow script to process.
echo 0 > %6

rem  Exit script if backup status is 0 or 1.
if %5==0 goto end
if %5==1 goto end
if %5==6 goto end

rem  Set subject for problem notification email.
set nbusubject=NBU: %1 backup status %5

rem  Set message for problem notification email.
if exist c:\nbutemp.txt del nbutemp.txt
echo The %2 backup of %1 failed with status %5. > c:\nbutemp.txt

rem  Send problem notification email
:error
blat c:\nbutemp.txt -t nbuadmin AT gsccca DOT org -s "%nbusubject%" -i
NetBackup -f
nbu AT gsccca DOT org

goto end

:end